SallyColeman

Can anyone help us?

Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello friends, I am Sally Coleman from Toronto I am here to share a piece of information that helped me a lot when we shifted to our new flat. We had seen dumpsters all over the place but we don't think what they could be for. By trash, people think of them as items they throw away in their household garbage like uneaten foods, used papers and towels. Like other common people, I was not aware of dumpsters.
We planned to sell our old house when we shifted to our new flat in Toronto. But, we were confused about the unwanted things. We are not interested in carrying all the unwanted things to our new home. So we decided to clean out all the things before selling it. While searching, I realized that it is better to use dumpster rentals, so that I can dump all the useless things, which is not so expensive. And I want it for a couple of days. If we buy a dumpster, then I am sure it will be wastage of money. At that time, I heard about dumpster rentals. We can take our own time to sort the useful and unwanted items.

Return to “General discussion”